Following a traumatic incident your response is critical and you have one chance to get it right. Being prepared is key, having an established trauma care procedure in place reduces the stress for those involved, protects their psychological welfare, safeguards your reputation and business continuity.
- Over 25 years unrivalled experience
- Responded to over 7700 trauma based incidents
- 24 hour advice line / 365 days a year
- National and worldwide face to face response
- Highly experienced caring and professional team
- Followers of the WHO (World Health Organisation) Guidelines