CCP will collect information directly from you when you/your company:
- Submit enquiries or contact CCP.
- Sign up to an agreement with CCP for any of our services
We are the company trusted to look after people.
What information do we collect?
CCP collects information such as, but is not limited to:
- Company contact names
- Company & billing address
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Billing & payment information
- Information relating to a critical incident or an individual’s psychological difficulties
How do we keep your information safe?
All information you provide to us is stored as securely as possible. All paper forms and correspondence are kept in locked filing cabinets on our premises. All electronic records are stored on our computer server, all access requires password-protected authentication, or by reputable service providers using secure internet 'cloud' technology.
What do we use your information for?
CCP will use information about you/your company to:
- Contact you
- Supply the services that you have requested
- Arrange for payment of services
- Inform you of services that may be relevant to your needs (e.g. training courses/refreshers)
- Assist you with customer service enquiries (inc. invoice queries)
- Debt recovery, credit management and crime, fraud and money laundering detection and prevention
What information do we share?
CCP may disclose your information in the following scenarios:
- to our partners, consultants & subcontractors who are involved in the delivery of services used by you
- where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings
- where you give us false or inaccurate information and we identify or suspect fraud
- in response to a complaint that that there has been a breach of the services terms & conditions or any other service terms of which you have been notified
How long do we keep information for?
CCP retain your/your company information indefinitely, unless you explicitly request for it to be deleted.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
- to perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you
- it is in our legitimate interest or a third party's legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the services in the best way that we can
- it is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us
CCP is the Controller with respect to your Personal Data. You can contact our Managing Partner with questions, concerns or objections about this policy, or about your data by writing to:
The Water Mill Park
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask CCP to provide a copy of the information we hold on you in our records. You also have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. If you would like to do this, please contact the Managing Partner at the address below.
The Water Mill Park